Does power acoustik make good amps?

I had an old one from back in the day. I liked it. But then again I didn't know any better. It was an old 720 watt 4 channel. Never dealt with the mono amps. So to answer the question, I think the amps are cool, but if you can afford better get better.

i had 2 PA amps. still have one actually. never had a problem, but i think they are at least slightly over-rated.

i have a PA 4ch for sale if interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

For the year I ran mine I never had a problem out of it and it put out a good amount of power. No one wants to buy it so it looks like it will be used in another system sometime down the road.

i currently run a PA1800db on my IDMAX and it gets the job done for **** sure! Its on a horrible old crappy stock electrical so my voltage drops close to 12v... if you have sufficient electrical im sure it would be superb.... i have no problems with mine and recomend it for a budget amp

Probably a bit overrated power wise (I have no testing to back this up), but makes up in value and use. I've had mine running rock solid @ .5 ohm for months and months now.

if you are broke and fiending for teh bass like a crackhead fiending for teh crack, it will get the job done. But I wouldn't run them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

if you are broke and fiending for teh bass like a crackhead fiending for teh crack, it will get the job done. But I wouldn't run them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Why wouldn't you?

You make it sound like a pyle or pyramid or some **** like that.

well, I just don't like to run equipment that wont do rated power. They aren't actually that bad (compared to pyle and sh*t equal to it), but I just wouldn't run them. Not bad for a budget amp.

well, I just don't like to run equipment that wont do rated power. They aren't actually that bad (compared to pyle and sh*t equal to it), but I just wouldn't run them. Not bad for a budget amp.
Ok well that makes sense to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.