JL or CDT?

you better go with 2 amps then . also is size a problem or no.there are some really nice mini amps if you look around. and by the way ,i never sell at full retail ,usually at map price or less.

hey guys, i have a infiniti g35 coupe show car. im about to complete it with my system now.

i have a JL10w7 im gonna have custom mounted in my trunk but i want some good speakers to go along with all that bass.

i was thinking

JL10w7

JL c5-650 for the front

JL c2-650x rear

JL c2-690tx for the rear deck.

JL HD 900/5 amp

now iv been reading that cdt makes some great stuff but i dont know to much about audio and never heard of cdt but what would be comparable with cdt to the JL speakers i listed? and is the JL speakers i listed pretty good?

thanks
I have the unity 8.0 in the dash of my 2015 sierra and the sound great at 400 hz high pass of Phoenix gold zx475ti. They blend well with some equalization so I ordered the hd690 6x9 for the doors

hey guys, i have a infiniti g35 coupe show car. im about to complete it with my system now.

i have a JL10w7 im gonna have custom mounted in my trunk but i want some good speakers to go along with all that bass.

i was thinking

JL10w7

JL c5-650 for the front

JL c2-650x rear

JL c2-690tx for the rear deck.

JL HD 900/5 amp

now iv been reading that cdt makes some great stuff but i dont know to much about audio and never heard of cdt but what would be comparable with cdt to the JL speakers i listed? and is the JL speakers i listed pretty good?

thanks
I have the unity 8.0 in the dash of my 2015 sierra and all i can say is these drivers are amazing very happy and now i ordered the hd6x9cf

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...