Just got my new subs in the mail... are they fvcked up?

Hit up paypal for a full refund. Shipping costs ****, but getting most of your money back and starting over is a much better idea. Don't waste your time with broken stuff that you had no control over. Good luck man.

All you people talking about how soft the suspension is, you do realize how little the suspension affects the performance of the woofer, right???

The primary purpose of the suspension (spiders and surround) are to hold the moving assembly in place and keep it from moving non-linearly. The rest of the performance determining factors are dictated 95% by the motor/top plate/ backplate/pole/t-yoke/and moving assembly...

That being said, your suspension looks like the previous owner had something resting on top of the cone, holding it in for an extended period of time. Probably not going to be an easy fix other than a recone.

I think i remember someone offering 10" power recones on here not too long ago. They where reasonably priced as well.

Maybe just figure what the motors are worth and subtract that from what you paid and the difference is what he owes you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DNick454

10+ year member
Honda + Subs = Rattles :(
DNick454
Valparaiso, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date