Recommend sub size/number

Jeremy11

I have an 06 4Runner and was looking for advice on my subs. I have 1500 watts to push the subs with. Not looking to do spl or build a wall. Just a daily that I would like to be accurate and loud. Didn’t know if I should do a single or multiple subs an what size. Budget up in the air at this time so all recommendations are welcome.

I have an 06 4Runner and was looking for advice on my subs. I have 1500 watts to push the subs with. Not looking to do spl or build a wall. Just a daily that I would like to be accurate and loud. Didn’t know if I should do a single or multiple subs an what size. Budget up in the air at this time so all recommendations are welcome.

Budget? Two Sundown SA 10's or 12's would work good with your power.

What amp are you using? If space isn’t a concern I’d definitely do 2-12’s on that power (unless you want to do 15’s and have zero space left). Sundown SA Classics, Incriminator I Series, SSA Demons, Sundown E Series, there’s lots of options.

What amp are you using? If space isn’t a concern I’d definitely do 2-12’s on that power (unless you want to do 15’s and have zero space left). Sundown SA Classics, Incriminator I Series, SSA Demons, Sundown E Series, there’s lots of options.
I have a Rockford t-1500. Space isn’t a concern, I was leaning towards 12’s

Not sure of budget. Not looking to go out cheap but not trying to spend a grand per sub either.
I hear ya man ..Crystal..It deff takes time and a certain ITCH to start to dig into the pockets. Anthony on here reminded us of the Audio Legion subs that do quite well for a starting budget sub that are on out the door pricing that you might take a look at. I picked up 8 ten inch subs and tried a pair on some power and they did really nice for what they are. The Javelins. There are quite a few within the 600-1k rms margin to choose from

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...