Recommend sub size/number

Thanks for all the input gives me some options. Looks like 2 12s or 1 15 is the way to go. Now to decide what
I wouldnt rule out a pair of tens either. A nice pair of heavy hitters will ripple that roof if your not careful on 1200-1500 rms on a nicely tuned enclosure. Subs up Port up always works for me in an SUV generally

I know people will say impedance rise and all that but your amp is a beast and can put out some power. Add SSA Gcons to that list along with Incriminator Lethal Injections. I’ve used these companies for a while and their products are solid and CS is top notch. I like DC but not in love with them compared to the other options.

You have an example of these 10s you referred to?
Sorry about the Late response.
These do very nice and will fill that 4Runner cabin very well.Do throw the subs in a Prefabbed enclosure man. Get a decent ported and tuned enclosure done. You can even get a Glue and DIY Enclosure from GP Audio.d get tuned to a min of 30htz for these and up to 36. I have a 4.0@32htz and slot ported same side as subs.
https://bigjeffaudio.com/products/a...8K2yFPQSFYQYcjewA3JTtb1rpjNGcZHgaAkybEALw_wcB
Not heavy Hitters but fairly decent subs.

HDS310 I dont see in DVC4 but they do have a DVC2 to run a single @1 ohm load

Sorry about the Late response.
These do very nice and will fill that 4Runner cabin very well.Do throw the subs in a Prefabbed enclosure man. Get a decent ported and tuned enclosure done. You can even get a Glue and DIY Enclosure from GP Audio.d get tuned to a min of 30htz for these and up to 36. I have a 4.0@32htz and slot ported same side as subs.
https://bigjeffaudio.com/products/a...8K2yFPQSFYQYcjewA3JTtb1rpjNGcZHgaAkybEALw_wcB
Not heavy Hitters but fairly decent subs.

HDS310 I dont see in DVC4 but they do have a DVC2 to run a single @1 ohm load

That's a big box for 2 - 10's.

These are nice subs and would work well with that amp.

Screenshot_20220709-131844_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...