Setup for a 350z

I would get some quotes, but if you want snug fit we would need the car or a very very good drawing to go by.

I don't keep any of the trim-plates on file for us as each car is different(even if it is the same make/model/year).

So I'm pretty much stuck with a prefab one then.. ? 

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

So I'm pretty much stuck with a prefab one then.. ?
that depends ,if your close to the us border then you might be able to get around the canadian shipping

that depends ,if your close to the us border then you might be able to get around the canadian shipping
Done that a few times, ship to a UPS/FedEx store by the boarder and have the purchaser pick up the item in the US and drive back. Saves a ton of money too.

[quote name='falcons03079313']@Spider Monkey[/QUOTE]
You know I'm not allowed out here bro.,,
[quote name='pro-rabbit']
I would highly suggest some sound dampening of some sort. All of the 350Z's we have ever worked on had an abundance of road noise.[/QUOTE]
True. Especially with the top down.
[quote name='Pholicious']Looking for advice for a budget setup I have 1500$ give or take I'm not sure whether to run a single 10" or two of them I went to my local audio store but they have almost no experience with 350z.

I'm also not sure of what sub, amp, speakers to run. I can get a decent deal on a kenwood dx419 headunit right now so I just need help with the rest.

Sound quality is important to me but I would also like a nice hit[/QUOTE]
Bro, you already have a sick ass BOSE set up. It doesn't get any baller than that.

Here's what I did when I had my Z. There is a large piece of foam in the rear left hand corner that can be removed. Gives you a lot of space for a fiberglass enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.