subwoofers that best W7 in spl??????

For a forum full of "you can get soooo much better than JL for sooooo much cheaper", I don't see much ITT
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
We got it out of our system in the Dome.

For a forum full of "you can get soooo much better than JL for sooooo much cheaper", I don't see much ITT
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Sheeple don't come up with their own thoughts, they merely regurgitate what they've heard elsewhere.

Leaving out the price, the w7 is in a league of it's own, (if you have the money and it fits your goal, then buy it). When comparing power, sq and output, it is very difficult to compare other subs to it side by side, hence, there is always going to be a trade off !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.