* Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

Haha, thanks for the tag! AWESOME reducers, glad they fit in perfect. And that is a tremendous bummer about the sub, which, still looks very very sexy in it's busted up form. That thing got ANNIHILATED! On the positive note, the new one will probably be coming in the same time as your box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Barring any unforeseen DonH incidents... like broken racks or his house getting robbed or something :p

Haha, thanks for the tag! AWESOME reducers, glad they fit in perfect. And that is a tremendous bummer about the sub, which, still looks very very sexy in it's busted up form. That thing got ANNIHILATED! On the positive note, the new one will probably be coming in the same time as your box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Barring any unforeseen DonH incidents... like broken racks or his house getting robbed or something :p
Haha none so far. Just going to have to be patient for a week or two since I've done everything I could for now. I'm actually trying to swap out my tweeters but I need a pair that would work well with my factory amp. Still trying to get more information on that.

Last pic of the girl before she gets rapped up and sent back...

3GgZxl.jpg

dcxaHl.jpg

Ordered Dayton 6" and 3" for the front stage and center. Got Vifa tweeters that will work great with them. They are coming in on monday.

BOING! Nice man, more stuff to work on!That Fi sticker is looking nice, I wish I hadn't lost my decals for my gear >.

I think its just temp for now. When "the real" package comes from Fi I think I'm going to order 2 more stickers one black and one silver. Then have the silver one slightly under the black on to make a shadow effect to match the box/sub/interior //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just put a slab of copper between them to make sure they don't touch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Everything looks like it's coming along nicely. I love the Knu RCA's. How much were those Stinger reducers though?
wrap them up just to be sure. i know they are nice and pretty to look at, but its better to be safe than screw up your amp with a short.

I used these exact ones btw. and they work great! makes it super easy to connect/disconnect from my sax1500.. love it. stinger shouldve made the outside coating out of plastic or covered it. how stupid to make the outside suseptible to conducting electricity when they will be used for power. very dangerous. tape them up!

wrap them up just to be sure. i know they are nice and pretty to look at, but its better to be safe than screw up your amp with a short.
I used these exact ones btw. and they work great! makes it super easy to connect/disconnect from my sax1500.. love it. stinger shouldve made the outside coating out of plastic or covered it. how stupid to make the outside suseptible to conducting electricity when they will be used for power. very dangerous. tape them up!
The new reducers are on page 4 I didn't end up using the Stinger ones because of clearance issues.

Nice build. I'm glad the reducers worked for you and you are happy with them . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks Geoff! Couldn't have done it without you.

First of the parts express packages came today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Includes the Vifa tweeters and Dayton 3" full range I will be using as center. Going to install later tonight once I get some connectors for the speakers.

RCHe8l.jpg

9lpXLl.jpg

RWGXAl.jpg

lqIr1l.jpg

0pr3Wl.jpg

LjJBQl.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.