Whats The Worst System You Have Ever Put Togeteher

MTOWNVETERAN1
10+ year member

BAYAREAVET
I Noticed How Everyone Is A Car Audio Expert Now. I Want To See Am I The Only One Who Has Ever Put A System Together And Thought It Was The Sh** And Got Humiliated. If I Am Not Then Tell Me Whats The Worst System You Have Ever Assembled. Mines>>>>>>>>>>> I Put Two Wood Box House Speakers In My Trunk On Each Side With A 200 Watt Sony Xlpod Amp

I Noticed How Everyone Is A Car Audio Expert Now. I Want To See Am I The Only One Who Has Ever Put A System Together And Thought It Was The Sh** And Got Humiliated. If I Am Not Then Tell Me Whats The Worst System You Have Ever Assembled. Mines>>>>>>>>>>> I Put Two Wood Box House Speakers In My Trunk On Each Side With A 200 Watt Sony Xlpod Amp
haha **** iv never put house speakers in my car the worse system iv ever put together would have to be 3 12" sony xplodes when i had first got my car it was the black ones i thought they were good untill my homies bought kicker and Lightning Audio some name brand **** i tossed those so fast but still the sounded alright for my first system im not really proud of it but hey i was 15 i dint know any better

i'd rather not mention:fyi://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I have used house speakers before tho...but everyone around here thought it was kool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok ok ok so i stepped up a little bit from the house speakers and got laughed at again. a local store called Big Lots had some roadmaster 10"s in a truck box with some horns on each side for 30 bucks. i bought them and a 300 watt jensen amplifier. NOBODY could tell me sh** then!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

A 93" Mazda protege' with stock cassete deck and shiny blue Jensen coaxials exposed from holes I cut with a razor blade through the front door skins. And I would dub CD's onto cassete to play in the car. This was when I was into home theater and though car audio was a low fidelity pipe-dream.

My step brother's 83 Chevy truck. He came home with some garbage MTX and Pyramid 10" subs in truck boxes and an amp from RockWood. Said to me "check out what I got for 200bucks"! I told him he got ripped off is what he got. He insisted on me helping him put them in and when we were done all you could hear was "thud-thud-thud".

lol my worst i think would be 2 P2s in a jensen bandpass on a 300.1 ... it really wasnt too bad. the subs wouldve sounded much better in a good box but ehh. i did do 2 visoniks in a rectangular particle board box. it was ghey but never went in a car.

P6020007.jpg

oh yeah those 2 pieces at the top where to cover my "ports" (holes) because for some strange reason, it sounded bad... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Mine was horrible, had two 12" Thump subwoofers in a "waterproofed" chipboard box in the bed of a 1970 chevy truck powered by a Profile California A200XL. With Jensen tweeters surface mounted on the dash and Audiovox 6x9's all powered by the HU which was a fair Alpine cassette unit. The worst part was the subwoofers in that old truck, when you'd play something bass heavy it sounded like it was full of tin cans. Looking back to those days I wonder what the HE LL I was doing. Thankfully years of learning and doing have taught me alot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.