xtant hexagonal subs

i have a 1001 watt xtant amp, with a bass chip. The amp works great.

I bought three X1244's. They are loud but dont sound very nice. They were struggling to provie deep bass. I would not recomend these. I had a custom sealed box made fr me. They also always had a similar defect. The cone was not sealed right and air was escaping. Two of the three had this problem. They look great.

I bought these from hifi buys for $350 each.

Im not sayin to buy a w7, but jl has good products. I havnt heard a juggy, but they look good and get good ratings. The brahma has great ratings, I say its over rated, but its sounds pretty good also. U just like the w7 the best

I just like the w7 the best? I have never heard a w7. I will admit that, unlike many of the liars on this forum trying to show that they know everything. How can you come around here givining people advice when you own a boss amp? Even if you own a w7 like you say you do, I'll bet it sounds like crap because your amp is crap.

I have read a number of your posts, and based on their content, I am ending all correspondence with you. You are a perfect expample of what is going wrong with this board lately.

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan Have you owned a boss amp? I like them there power is great for the price. Tell me a better 1400.2 amp for 170$ or less?
That amp is not even 1400.2, your getting about 500w rms out of it tops...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.