xtant hexagonal subs

Jeremy, Go compare your amp to a JL, MMATS, U.S amps, Autotek amp thats rated about the same and you will Notice plenty.

your probably just one of those people who spend about $170 on an amp, and it is a BOSS amp and thats the only thing you've heard so you "think" its good, but trust me it doesnt even hang with the top end amps.

yea ok I thought my crunch amp 1000 was ok I mean for what I payed for it. I also have a fusion amp and it does ok for door spearks and 6x9's name me off a list of top 15 amps for 170$ or less please??

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan yea ok I thought my crunch amp 1000 was ok I mean for what I payed for it. I also have a fusion amp and it does ok for door spearks and 6x9's name me off a list of top 15 amps for 170$ or less please??
That is not possible...all amps for 170 **** except very low powered ones...

why 2 channel?

there is no such thinga s the BEST of pretty much anything in the car audio world..

everything is too subjective..

you can ask for the amp taht puts out the most power, or has the loweest THD, or the most features or etc...

but not the BEST

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.