xtant hexagonal subs

Originally posted by wolfey yup they share the same research building in AZ. There websites are very similar as well. some parts are exact duplicates of each other. I've heard that the boards they use for their amps are very similar. But i dont think one of them owns the other they just share the research/building facility i think
Mitek Corp. which is MTX's parent company owns MTX, COUSTIC, XTANT, STREETWIRES,DCM Loudspeaker, and ESOTERIC AUDIO USA.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Sorry I am a day late and dollar short but ****! Jeremy I can not beleive yet again you are here spouting your mouth off with absolutely NO intelligence flowing out of it whatsoever tho you are trying desparately! Get a phucking clue and a life and quit giving people bad advice.

Listen Jeremy, what did i say that was wrong?

Aside from possibly saying you were a coll guy..

btw, you are not only a day late and dollar short, but missing a nut.

Originally posted by Wonderbread Listen Jeremy, what did i say that was wrong?

Aside from possibly saying you were a coll guy..

btw, you are not only a day late and dollar short, but missing a nut.
Not you Jeremy the other Jeremy that is suggesting w7 to everyone because he saw one once

you are stupid people worrying bout me for real. The peepz calling me dick head and all. I dont care thats an opinion. I dont hit 170db that was a bad estimate. Actually the real db is about 138 to 145db. I think that is pretty **** with 2 amps and 3 subs. I do own the stuff I mentioned and the reason I dont have a 1200.1 jbl is because I cant afford to own all this stuff and buy more. I want to get rid of some and then buy one. I got all this stuff real cheap, because its all used before I get it. The jl I think was actually stolen out of a vehicle. I dont contribute to stealin systems though. I also cant find a good place to buy a jbl 1200.1 for a good price.....any suggestions?

What would be a good amp to push 4 audiobahn aw120q's they are 500watt rms at 4ohms?

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan you are stupid people worrying bout me for real. The peepz calling me dick head and all. I dont care thats an opinion. I dont hit 170db that was a bad estimate. Actually the real db is about 138 to 145db. I think that is pretty **** with 2 amps and 3 subs. I do own the stuff I mentioned and the reason I dont have a 1200.1 jbl is because I cant afford to own all this stuff and buy more. I want to get rid of some and then buy one. I got all this stuff real cheap, because its all used before I get it. The jl I think was actually stolen out of a vehicle. I dont contribute to stealin systems though. I also cant find a good place to buy a jbl 1200.1 for a good price.....any suggestions?

What would be a good amp to push 4 audiobahn aw120q's they are 500watt rms at 4ohms?
Look at that..... is truth that phuckin hard? NO and you got nailed for lieing and are now an ass hole. If you think the JL was stolen and you still bought it.....YOU are contributing to theft!! Not much common sense there either is it?

jesus....there should be some sort of screening process you have to go thru to post on this board //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if you buy stolen audio equiptment, even knowing that it MIGHT be stolen, i think someone should come to your house and hang you up by your nuts. If you buy it from the person who stole it, you're all but encouraging them to steal more equiptment. I hate people who are so worried about saving a buck that they don't take into consideration what they're doing is harming other people. How would you feel if someone smashed in your window and stole your **** that you paid for yourself, and then sold it to some other punk for a quarter of what you paid for it just so they could by crack??? HUH?!?!

that's what i thought.

My friend stole my Neighbors PG Amp,Xover and Infinity Kaps 6.5"s. he had the stuff for about a week, and i felt bad cause the guy was nice, and told him that my friend took his stuff, and i watched him do it. He got pissed off at me, but wasn't a dick about it. He wanted to take my friend to court, but i got the stuff back for him, and he thanked me for returning it. I told him it was wrong, and he said it was alright, and would sell the stuff for cheap if i wanted it. About 3months later, all his **** got stollen, and he was pissed off, and his roomate works for a towing company,so they went through a bunch of cars and got new decks, but no amps or speakers. So he gave me all his PG wiring, rcas, and a few other things, he said he's done with caraudio now, and i know why, cause some people steal and we dont have the money to replace the **** u cant afford, so u still it. I knew it wasn't right to do what i did, but i did what i had to do.

I didnt know the w7 was stolen and I still dont, but im guessing it is, because if the retail on its like 400$ how could he sell it for 150$?? Im curious and I asked him, but he told me he got a good deal at a pawn shop where someone needed money bad?? I dont know

but really what would a good amp be for the setup of 4 audiobahn aw120q's they are 500watt rms at 4ohms?

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan I didnt know the w7 was stolen and I still dont, but im guessing it is, because if the retail on its like 400$ how could he sell it for 150$?? Im curious and I asked him, but he told me he got a good deal at a pawn shop where someone needed money bad?? I dont know

but really what would a good amp be for the setup of 4 audiobahn aw120q's they are 500watt rms at 4ohms?
Is this **** stolen too? LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.