China buildhouse sub pics

nobody has done anything out of what the market has tried. like i said eariler you could do underhung with a 4" x1" coil thats lighter than the 3in coils being used has the same surface area bl etc.. in a underhung design and probably yeld better results. the motors will cost an arm and a leg though.the typical designs and techniques used the 3" coil works for the power levels currently used but i see not one design oug the box. each topologly has advantages and disadvantages..

savying a 3" coil is best is like saying a 5.2 liter v1w is better than a 5.2 liter v8
Was it you I use to talk to about subs on the old soundpressure (DD) forum 4 or 5 years ago?...I know I was talking to someone around Lafayette about sub designs...

nobody has done anything out of what the market has tried. like i said eariler you could do underhung with a 4" x1" coil thats lighter than the 3in coils being used has the same surface area bl etc.. in a underhung design and probably yeld better results. the motors will cost an arm and a leg though.the typical designs and techniques used the 3" coil works for the power levels currently used but i see not one design oug the box. each topologly has advantages and disadvantages..

savying a 3" coil is best is like saying a 5.2 liter v1w is better than a 5.2 liter v8

Didn't DDaudio make 4" 5" 6" cool neos? I think they tried them all... There are pictures floating around

wew lad

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Didn't DDaudio make 4" 5" 6" cool neos? I think they tried them all... There are pictures floating around
yep, i think 5 was the max

You may wanna double check, but I'm pretty sure Jacob has the Sundown Neo available to sell currently. I'm pretty sure there is a thread on CACO confirming that. He's already working on V2 which apparently will be less neo to make it more cost friendly.
I was considering the v2's

I'm curious why youd' bother rather than going with say, 6 DC lvl4 18s. They are less than 500 each and would still wang on the 1 amp. Maybe you have a great reason and I'm just unaware of it. Is the 4" coil or the neo a deciding factor?
I'm stuck on neo

jinlinda?
Yeah, JLD for the first two.

The raw neo motors were another buildhouse

So let's get this straight, OP can't get loud with Wardens, Fi N3, or DD-Z but the silver bullet to finally fix his problems is buying Chinese DD knockoffs and then just guessing at softparts.
tumblr_mry4rx0i9t1rop03zo1_400.jpg
I'm just trying to get louder. There's always room for improvement, so you can go fuck yourself

you found some 9 or 10in progressive spiders? if you want output you might be better off with some 10 linear nomex spiders..
10" progressive

Is the build house willing to go with a different freight company?
I could lower cost by 50%, but would still need some money on top to pay customs

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Not sure. Fedex and DHL ar the main options

I know they made 4" neos, but I don't think they really made anything bigger

I don't know if that's really DD

Pretty sure that was a hoax

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.