Any Hid recommendations

There is so many to choose from...personally i dont think theres to much of a difference but whatever you get i would recommend getting 6000K...alot of people will prob tell u otherwise but for the best light output and visibility get 6000K...

You want a plug n play kit??

If so get the one from oznium.com !! They have excellent customer service and it's reletively competitively priced and excellent quality, too.

If you're looking to retrofit projectors.. sorry, not my field of expertise.

I'm sure I would if I had them. :p

I've been told if you aim the stock halogen housings abnormally low the HIDs glare won't be much of a factor for oncoming cars.

I've never played around with it though. I've met a few cars with HIDs in halogen housings and haven't had an issue. I'm not sure how quality those HIDs were, though.

There is so many to choose from...personally i dont think theres to much of a difference but whatever you get i would recommend getting 6000K...alot of people will prob tell u otherwise but for the best light output and visibility get 6000K...
6000k is the upper reaches of being a reasonable option for HIDs. 4300k is actually the best light output and visibility. 6000k appears to be to the eyes. Anything above 6000k is just some ricer **** ********.

got mine from pilothid.com.. had to use a relay to boost up the constant on it b/c the plug and play **** never works right. (one hid comes on, the other doesnt) mine are 10k and do have a blue tint to them, but are bright as ****... i have them in a 01 tahoe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.