Anyone in or around Nashville?

Need MoAr SQ guys around nashville!!!!!
I'm slowly trying to get there bro. Love me some SQ. It trips Dave out how I stubbornly refuse his suggested tuning frequencies lol. I think SPL is fun to listen to every now and then, (Buck's Explorer is the loudest system I've ever heard, and Dave says it's "painful" now haha) but not enough for me to ever consider going that route over SQ. I love silky smooth bass that goes all the way down to inaudible, but pressurized tremors in the car. I'm looking forward to building the best front stage I can for the money. I think for comps I'm leaning highly towards these for the money. Should kick out some serious midz:

Massive Audio RK 6 (RK6) 6.5" 2-Way RK Series Component Speakers

I just like hearing music with good sound and get kinda loud. Not just the subs...lol Do not spend the money yet until you hear my lexus. These hybrid's are the most real speaker i have ever heard. But everyone has a different ear. Those massive's get loud as hell but were kinda bright. They are still a good speaker though

I just like hearing music with good sound and get kinda loud. Not just the subs...lol Do not spend the money yet until you hear my lexus. These hybrid's are the most real speaker i have ever heard. But everyone has a different ear. Those massive's get loud as hell but were kinda bright. They are still a good speaker though
I won't have the money before I see you anyway. I want powerful but mellow, not harsh or too bright. What do you think of Boston Acoustics components?

The boston's have always been a good speaker for sure, but the price per output of these speakers make me want to punch a baby. Much better speakers out there for the price. This is me talking and like i said everyone has a different ear. I would ask around on them. If you are running a passive setup i know boston is well known for there nice crossovers. The imagne set does not come with a crossover, but with a cap for the tweet. Im just running passive with it like that and it sounds dam good.

The boston's have always been a good speaker for sure, but the price per output of these speakers make me want to punch a baby. Much better speakers out there for the price. This is me talking and like i said everyone has a different ear. I would ask around on them. If you are running a passive setup i know boston is well known for there nice crossovers. The imagne set does not come with a crossover, but with a cap for the tweet. Im just running passive with it like that and it sounds dam good.
I read some info on HAT's site, and I'm cool with the tweeter cap design. I'm looking forward to hearing yours!

Hey Buck, I just saw you at 12 Gauge. I was there to audition some Imagines. They sound sweet. I think I'm gonna get some.

BTW, I wanted to hear your system some more lol

Hey Buck, I just saw you at 12 Gauge. I was there to audition some Imagines. They sound sweet. I think I'm gonna get some.
BTW, I wanted to hear your system some more lol
Ya man, sorry I couldn't talk. We were working on a Tahoe at the time. I'd like for you to hear my system too. I toasted my alt though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Only have a 180 amp in there now, dropping as low as 13, where it was about 14 before.

Ya man, sorry I couldn't talk. We were working on a Tahoe at the time. I'd like for you to hear my system too. I toasted my alt though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Only have a 180 amp in there now, dropping as low as 13, where it was about 14 before.
Yea, I saw the alt!! If you're frying HO alts, you're wangin' way too hard lol

Good to see a couple more people in this thread. Is Dave moved into the larger building? Won't be home for a few more months yet, but when I do I'll be glassing for a while. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif A bunch of decisions left to make, but in a nutshell: 3-way front + sub stage. I'll probably be around the shop a bunch. My to-do list is long. Remake false floor, more processing, more channels, front stage, undecided on possibly reverting to OEM head unit, etc.

Buck: Hope all is well, haven't seen you in what seems like forever!

I know man it's been a minute. We are starting to get busy as hell over here. And we moved into the building next door. Dude it is huuuuge. We are about to be able to store about 5+ cars comfortably inside.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...