L7S not hitting hard

Your links don't work. I followed this one, and it really says nothing. Its starting to look like you're the kind of person that wants to keep the nonsense going. I see your comment where that and 3 posts is already getting petty and bitchy. I really don't care to follow any of their ones. If you want to have a conversation then have one. I'm not going on a goose chase to read a bunch of threads, when you can't even bother to try to narrow it down to a single post or comment or quote anything.

It doesn't look like you're trying to have a conversation about it, it looks like you're trying to be a ***** about it.

You're a fukkin punk azz clown dude.. I got nothing to prove to you cause you don't know $hit.

You're a fukkin punk azz clown dude.. I got nothing to prove to you cause you don't know $hit.
You were being a beach, BECAUSE you wanted to prove something, that didn't matter and didn't apply to here, but instead of being an adult and having a conversation, you got petty and acted like a kid.

Now you got triggered by it, getting really petty, and acting childish all because you wanted to tell somebody new to do something that didn't apply to them, they didn't ask for, isn't the place for that discussion, and doesn't apply to everyone else. You made no effort to help in this thread, and pretty sure you just tantrumed so hard, you wet your little girl panties.

You were being a beach, BECAUSE you wanted to prove something, that didn't matter and didn't apply to here, but instead of being an adult and having a conversation, you got petty and acted like a kid.

Now you got triggered by it, getting really petty, and acting childish all because you wanted to tell somebody new to do something that didn't apply to them, they didn't ask for, isn't the place for that discussion, and doesn't apply to everyone else. You made no effort to help in this thread, and pretty sure you just tantrumed so hard, you wet your little girl panties.

Are you a fukkin tard bruh?

I see your little bittch a$$ doing this $hit with others on the daily and every time you open your mouth It's easy to see you don't know $hit. I can tell it upsets you.

You can keep running that kock gobbler of yours but I can't hear $hit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...