L7S not hitting hard

It looks like 1500rms total which is 750rms each sub. Description says it’s wired to 2 ohm. If you changed the wiring and made it 8 ohm that’d make a difference.
I think the goal is to be between 20% over or under on wattage supplied by the amp.
If that jd puts out 1000 at 2 ohm you’re really 33% under par at 2 ohm.
May want to double check wiring and double check gain setting.

It looks like 1500rms total which is 750rms each sub. Description says it’s wired to 2 ohm. If you changed the wiring and made it 8 ohm that’d make a difference.
I think the goal is to be between 20% over or under on wattage supplied by the amp.
If that jd puts out 1000 at 2 ohm you’re really 33% under par at 2 ohm.
May want to double check wiring and double check gain setting.
I set the gains with an oscilloscope the wiring seems fine I think it’s underpowered don’t get me wrong it hits still but I thought it would be harder I just received a new amp the kicker cxa 1800 that should work.

Nah, the gain controls the power. The speakers may take a little more than rated and still perform well. Double it’s what’s known as overhead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...