Navirelax Official store (AliExpress)

Ok so far still waiting an Answer only feedback I have received thus far is they are also waiting for an answer to give me.
Keep at it man.. Dont Give up. Most places want you to give up and move on so they dont have to take the blow on a replacement or refund for a warranty product. It took me a moth and a Half to get a refund or new sparkplug wires for a Lifetime warranty from an Amazon seller. I called once or twice a day on theyer azz.

My experience is similarly bad. I purchased an android stereo from Navirelax. There were compatibility errors. Aliexpress offers a fraction of the cost to settle during the dispute period. The seller responded with their warranty and explained they would do everything to resolve the matter including up to replacement. I gave the seller the opportunity. After the dispute period passed, the seller hasn't helped or replaced the product. Its been 2 months, the seller now responds with stupid emojis.

If there is an issue with the item purchased, don't expect help. The sellers may not honor their warranty.

My experience is similarly bad. I purchased an android stereo from Navirelax. There were compatibility errors. Aliexpress offers a fraction of the cost to settle during the dispute period. The seller responded with their warranty and explained they would do everything to resolve the matter including up to replacement. I thought i'd give the seller the opportunity. After the dispute period passed, the seller hasn't helped or replaced the product. Its been 2 months, the seller now responds with stupid emojis.

If there is an issue with the item purchased, don't expect help. The sellers may not honor their warranty.

My experience is similarly bad. I purchased an android stereo from Navirelax. There were compatibility errors. Aliexpress offers a fraction of the cost to settle during the dispute period. The seller responded with their warranty and explained they would do everything to resolve the matter including up to replacement. I thought i'd give the seller the opportunity. After the dispute period passed, the seller hasn't helped or replaced the product. Its been 2 months, the seller now responds with stupid emojis.

Looks like I called this one correctly and OP hasn't been back to post any glowing reviews either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

supafly1

CarAudio.com Newbie
supafly1
South Africa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views