Northeast Region NESPL & AfterShock Series

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
thats the high pass x-over slope iirc... i flip that to FULL for burps, so I dont have anything processed out by the amp. I typically keep it @ 24db/oct for a steeper cutoff, but I turn the x-over dial up a tad more since i'm tuned a bit higher, it just rolls off harder.

so whats the deal with your subs? and what imp are you running it @? I run two of mine @ .5 daily on two Solo X 12d1's, two YTd34's too. They take it lol... not loud enough tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm only running at .7, the subs should handle it, but two weekends in a row I've launched the dustcap, and the surround came unglued from the cone. I reglued it twice now, if it wasn't gonna be raining all day tomorrow I'd try and do some more testing on it. I was metering and testing when I first got the amp, and it was fine til I turned the gains up to half way. The MA amp had the gains at 3/4 and never had a problem.

The AfterShock series show we were planning on running tonight is NOT going to happen. Due to the rain, Import Wars was cancelled at New England DragWay, and the AfterShock show only happens if Import Wars does. Import wars has been cancelled and not postponed, so we'll let people know for sure if the Aftershock show and our SPL show get postponed til next Saturday or not. Because we are doing this as part of a car show it's not up to us if the show happens or not, like you, we have to keep our fingers crossed that we get a show next weekend instead, but we can't promise anything.

Well the show is back on, it's set for Saturday night, September 19th. The Team XLA guys will be hitting NY for the Drags 3X, but the rest of us will be in Epping NH.......and some of us will be in Manchester the day after for Slapshow.

I mean that in a positive way too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just have no time and not much has been done to prep...ugh.

I hear ya, I really have no time either, but since we run the shows I don't have to worry about getting ready to compete. My wife has a part time job during the days, so I'm watchin our daughter, can't really build anything with her around, and she's too much work to take my eyes off her. Your little one must be pretty much the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.