One more, Amp Recommendation Request hehe =)

and for got to write down " Age Plays a Big Roll in the Electronic Game "
Yeah. Typically the older ones are better. Happy hunting. No offense you are appear a little nieve and getting answers you have been asking about and clearly still arguing the fact in some instances. Maybe you ought to just figure it out on your own. Just do a lot of research.

Yeah. Typically the older ones are better. Happy hunting. No offense you are appear a little nieve and getting answers you have been asking about and clearly still arguing the fact in some instances. Maybe you ought to just figure it out on your own. Just do a lot of research.
Good for you!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.