Car Amp Repairs

Sounds like you guys have bad inputs or a bad internal ground. Im having the SAME issue with my memphis pr1000. Although it had bran new RCA inputs so im pretty sure its the ground.

zach90z, you're not far from me. Just outside of Buffalo, right? My father is a project manager for a home remodeling company out there. Could have been useful info when my wife blew through two amps for unknown reasons. I'll definitely keep you in mind if (god forbid) she runs into further issues.

Im working just waiting on the last parts for the transformer so I can rewind it. Also my computer was down for a few days had to reinstall windows. I will be replying to everyones pm's this week and hopefully have the dat8.1 amp finished and ready to ship on sat or sun.

yea i think i see a repair man in my future. my amp is still under warranty for the next 2 years BUT i want my amp fixed write.

i got on the 2nd of this month and smoked it in a week then got it back last week from repair(some "RANDY ***" electronic place). now im scared of it,...

so yea i think i see a good repair in the future

Hey guys just wanted to bump the thread and give you all an update on the dat 8.1 amp. Unfortunate since i didn’t get the wire for the transformer till yesterday I wasn’t able to finish the amp last week end. Now that the wire is in i should have the amp done for this weekend and I’ll start pming a few people in the list to send me their amps if they haven’t gotten new ones yet. Thanks for your patience and support guys!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.