Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list
Those are great woofers for the money. Bought some v2’s from their yard sale and brother in law runs them now and punch above their budget. I built him an aeroported box that is 2 cubes and it sounds good.

Those are great woofers for the money. Bought some v2’s from their yard sale and brother in law runs them now and punch above their budget. I built him an aeroported box that is 2 cubes and it sounds good.
Would those good good with my amp ? If so I might get those if you think that’s a good purchase.

Why are these so cheap lmao ?

Those subs are fine they were just budget oriented. The sa line is the next step up for not much more money.

Regardless of the sub choice a custom box is pretty much the only way you are going to get low.

Just about any prefab box is going to be tuned from the mid 30s to High 40s as far as tuned peak frequency.

A few boxes are tuned as low as 36hz but they typically will be on the smaller size when it comes to available airspace meaning it will be a peak and more power hungry box.

Larger boxes require less power and typically the frequency peak is spread along a wider frequency range with less fall off in either direction. This pertaining to normal vented box designs.

Larger sealed boxes also act in a very similar manner with the benefit of being able to play lower at the cost of power handling.

That said there is a limit to everything and it's a balancing act. That is why I would recommend a good box designer like @Buck he will ask all the questions needed and design a box to fit you and your speakers needs.

Then you just take that design and build it or have it built. Depending on the complexity some boxes are very easy to build with minimal tools

RP-1500.1D | 1,500 WATT MONOBLOCK CAR AMPLIFIER

I would still run a pair of these for the price. A perfect fit for that amp.

Screenshot_20210320-203429_Chrome.jpg

Any decent pair of 500-600wmrs subs will match up with that RP1500 easy. The enclosure will be key to getting the sound you want.
Those E series would work.
Those Hannibal's would too.
A pair of Hds2 maybe?
Those Demons would do great.
So many brands to choose from. No matter which you choose, get an enclosure for your new subs designed for your application.

Not you in particular. I just rarely, if ever, see a recommendation for Deaf Bonce subs on here. I've been pretty impressed by the ones that I've listened to in person. Maybe, people don't like Russia, who knows.
well... they do make nice drivers and the AAK amps are beast... I had great luck with mine for sure.

As far as everyone else goes... idk.

I expected solely an AB recommendation from you.
DFscqou.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.