Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list
well... they do make nice drivers and the AAK amps are beast... I had great luck with mine for sure.

As far as everyone else goes... idk.

I expected solely an AB recommendation from you.
DFscqou.jpg

I'm actually getting ready to do a two Ampere Audio 8" build on a Sundown 2K with Audio Legion mids/highs on a Soundstream nano amp. Trying to locate a 5v Kenwood Excelon X704 deck currently. Out of stock everywhere. The OP could use the AB XD line, but I think the Deaf Bonce are better.

There is two models the KDC-X704 and the KMM-704 one has cd with bluetooth/alex the other is strictly bluetooth. Both have 5 volts rca while sonicelectronix and crutchfield are out of stock they get things in quickly. Amazon has it but I wouldn't trust the buyer with only 52% rating and he wants 193 bucks screw that noise. I would buy the one with the cd strictly because it has the same features as the other one but you can have that added player in it for free.

I’d honestly just rather support US companies and ones I have actual experience with. I’ve dealt with sundown, Incriminator, FI, audioque/soundqubed, and many others. I like to recommend products that I actually have first hand experience with. And the companies I list have top notch CS. Not saying DB doesn’t

There is two models the KDC-X704 and the KMM-704 one has cd with bluetooth/alex the other is strictly bluetooth. Both have 5 volts rca while sonicelectronix and crutchfield are out of stock they get things in quickly. Amazon has it but I wouldn't trust the buyer with only 52% rating and he wants 193 bucks screw that noise. I would buy the one with the cd strictly because it has the same features as the other one but you can have that added player in it for free.

Amazon had the KMM-704 for $309. It is $130 everywhere else.

I’d honestly just rather support US companies and ones I have actual experience with. I’ve dealt with sundown, Incriminator, FI, audioque/soundqubed, and many others. I like to recommend products that I actually have first hand experience with. And the companies I list have top notch CS. Not saying DB doesn’t

Aren't they all American companies selling Chinese or Korean gear? Just sayin'! Very few, if any, completely American made car audio companies.

I was talking about the KDC-X704. I would never go strictly bluetooth not when I have a pile of cd's I still use. Especially since both head units are the exact same with one having the option to play cd's as well.

You do realize majority of us business that sell merchandise aren’t getting the products from here right? I’d much rather buy USA made but I also understand margins and environmental laws here that make foreign manufacturing a necessity.

You do realize majority of us business that sell merchandise aren’t getting the products from here right? I’d much rather buy USA made but I also understand margins and environmental laws here that make foreign manufacturing a necessity.

Exactly, so, we basically buy most of our goods from US suppliers, or, middle men.

Yes. I’m confused as to what your point here is? I told you I like to use US based companies and you came back with, well most stuff isn’t made here. That doesn’t change the fact I like to use US companies. If I had to choose a Chinese product from a US company and a Chinese product from a Russian company, I’m choosing US.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.